Join Jason Odell on the Oregon coast to photograph and explore the unique rock formations, tidepools and coastal towns of Bandon Beach.
We will spend several days photographing the Oregon coast while learning creative approaches to photography and image processing. I've timed this trip to coincide with excellent low tides and a great time of year for colorful sunsets. In addition to landscape photography, you'll also learn creative digital techniques including panoramas, HDR, Luminosity Masking, and Texture Blending. Participants are encouraged to bring a laptop computer with Lightroom & Photoshop (or similar editing software)
When: October 12-16, 2019
Where: Eugene & Bandon, Oregon
- Day 1: Meet in Eugene, Oregon for orientation
- Day 2: Drive to Bandon (about 2 hours), followed by sunset shooting on Bandon beach.
- Days 3-4: Sunrise & Sunset photography on Bandon Beach and surrounding areas and mid-day image review and processing sessions.
- Day 5: Depart for home
Instructional Fee: $1299 per photographer (max: 8)
The workshop fee includes the following:
- Hands-on field instruction with Jason Odell
- Classroom instruction on digital processing techniques wiht Jason Odell
- Image review and critique sessions with Jason Odell
Participants are responsible for:
- Meals & lodging (I have rooms reserved for the group in Eugene and Bandon)
Eugene EUG (location of group hotel for first night)
Portland PDX (about a 2 hour drive from Eugene)
Regsistration & Refund Policy
A non-refundable deposit will reserve your seat(s) on this workshop until August 15, 2019.
Final payment is due on August 15, 2019.