Alaskan Bald Eagle Photo Safari
November 10-17, 2019 from Juneau, Alaska
Maximum group size: 8
Minimum group size: 6
I've arranged a special private eagle photography tour in Haines, Alaska for November 2019.
Haines is home to the Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve and North America's largest gathering of bald eagles. Daily opportunities for portrait shots of bald eagles in trees, flight shots with mountain backdrops and battle photos of eagles fighting over salmon. Spectacular mountain scenery and dramatic light are highlights of off-season travel in Alaska. Potential for Northern Lights and astrophotography in the evenings.
This is an extremely unique opportunity, and space will be limited to no more than 8 photographers. The minimum group size is 6.
- Nov 10: Fly to Juneau. Overnight Juneau
- Nov 11: Juneau to Haines via Ferry or Flight, Overnight Haines
- Nov 12, 13, 14, 15: Daily Bald Eagle and Landscape Photography in the Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve. Weather permitting; we will also spend one day traveling up to the Chilkat Summit and Klukshu Village for a visit above tree line for landscape photography. Possible wildlife include red fox and willow ptarmigan, among other species. (passport required for travel to Canada on this day)
- November 16: Depart Haines for Juneau; overnight in Juneau
- November 17th: Depart for home or your next destination
$3799 pp/ double occupancy
$4199 pp/ single occupancy
Special offer: Sign up with a roommate (must book within 24 hours) and save $100 per person.
REGISTER FOR THIS SAFARI HERE
- Lodging in Juneau
- Ferry and/or airfare from Juneau to and from Haines, AK
- Lodging & breakfasts in Haines
- Private transportation and guides in Haines
- Opportunities to photograph eagles, bears, fox, ptarmigan, and more
- Photo instruction & critique from Jason Odell
- Airfare to Juneau, Alaska
- Other meals, gratuities
Follow Jason Odell at www.luminescentphoto.com