Recent events have suddenly placed many couples at home together 24-7 without precedent or a plan for how to stay united and productive. That presents a perfect opportunity for a strengths refresher for couples who have attended At Our Best Together! This guided online experience is designed to help couples
- identify what is going on with your strengths in this season
- develop compassion for your spouse’s strengths challenges
- combine your strengths to create a “quarantine win”
- connect with others couples around strengths conversations
- appreciate positives that are already there but maybe unseen
Join us for a fun and helpful 90 minutes—you are guaranteed to walk away encouraged and ready to employ your strengths together!
What to bring:
- List of Top 5 Strengths
- Pen and paper
- A blank card with envelope that you will use to complete an exercise during the training. The card can be homemade or store bought.
How to attend:
- A Zoom link will be emailed the day of the event. If you have never used Zoom before you simply will download Zoom before entering the virtual room.
- You will need a device (computer, ipad, phone) with a camera since we will plan to all use the video function.
- Couples should plan to attend using one device (i.e. both sit in front of the same computer) rather than each person joining from a separate device.
Choose a date below to begin registration!