This fun, interactive experience points married and engaged couples to the amazing God who creates each person with purpose and design, and allows them to see their relationships with a fresh perspective! Utilizing the Strengthsfinder assessment tool, we offer couples a new language for explaining relational dynamics in eye-opening and transformational ways.
Day/Time: Friday, Sept. 11th from 7-10PM and Saturday, Sept. 12 from 9AM-12:30PM
(Note: Each participant must take the StrengthsFinder assessment before the event. See below for more info!)
What You Can Expect:
- Introduction to the purpose of the Strengthsfinder assessment and how that connects with God’s design of the way people are made to work together interdependently.
- Full-group Strengths Discovery sessions that help you learn about some of your own strengths and those of your spouse, as well as other strengths that neither of you possess.
- Couples exercises that enhance learning about your specific strengths and how those patterns show up in your relationship—for good, or not so good.
- An opportunity to design actions as an individual and then as a couple utilizing your specific strengths.
- Some fun and stress-free couples table games.
Ross & Janiece Robinson have been married for 33 years, have a business together, and are best friends. They developed this conference as a direct result of their own experience as God used Strengthsfinder to take their marriage relationship to a deeper place of understanding and fruitfulness than it had ever been before.
Ross is a certified CliftonStrengths Coach through Gallup as well as a Leadership Coach, certified by Georgetown University’s Institute for Transformational Leadership and the International Coach Federation. Janiece is a Public Speaking Consultant certified by the Association of Women in Communications, and a licensed Business Etiquette and Protocol Specialist by the Washington School of Protocol.
Ross & Janiece have invested hundreds of hours helping couples, individuals, and teams through strengths work—and they especially love working with couples at these conferences. You can read more about them and their work at www.boldmoveintl.com.
"We have attended this conference twice now, and both times we have walked away with several new revelations about each other. It literally has changed the way we do life together. We understand and appreciate one another's strengths so much more now. We would do it again in a heartbeat!"
Taking the StrengthsFinder assessment:
If you haven't already completed a StrengthsFinder assessment, you will need to do so and submit your results by September 3.
- Click here to purchase access to the StrengthsFinder assessment. ($19.99/person)
- Take the online assessment. (This will take around 30 minutes.)
- Read the detailed description for your Top 5 at least two times before the event, making note of the things that really describe you well. (Feel free to process the results with other people who know you well and gain their insights!)
After registration is completed a member of the NHC Staff will reach out to you to request seating preferences. The options will include: 1) you and your spouse at a table alone 2) you and your spouse at a table with family and/or close friends 3) no preference
Tickets are refundable in full (less processing fees) until September 4. After September 4, tickets are refundable at 50% (less processing fees).