Capture and Deploy the Voice of the Customer
Important Notice: In light of the growing spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) ASQ is recommending that all live events and meetings be converted to virtual formats for the time being. With that said, this meeting will be virtual. Dial in information will be send to all registrants 13 APR 2020.
Most executives and change leaders emphasize that customer satisfaction and excellent service are top priorities and keys to success. This session is all about how to achieve those goals with speed and simplicity. The answers use unconventional thinking to achieve outstanding results.
Once we understand what customers want, it is often assumed delivery will be straightforward, customer experience advances and competitiveness will improve. Rarely is that the case. Success is dependent on seamlessly aligning the customer priorities across the relevant functional silos within the enterprise. The methodology you will learn shows how to do this with speed and simplicity, while building employee engagement.
The advanced, easy-to-apply concepts you will use are particularly well suited to knowledge work. That’s because your #1-ranked ASQ 2017 presenter and author, Robin Lawton, and co-presenter Tony Belilovskiy, specifically developed this system for knowledge-intensive organizations, not manufacturing. But many industries now use it, confirming many users’ conclusion that any organization can become a model of customer-centered excellence.
Take Aways Include:
- An easy to understand, step-by step method for defining what your customers want
- An Excellence Framework that balances customer and enterprise values
- A jargon-free language that eliminates ambiguity
- A clear roadmap for uncovering, translating and integrating voice of the customer with process, product development, innovation, measurement and demonstrable excellence
- The method to (a) differentiate 3 roles a customer can play in any context, (b) uncover customer priorities in any context, and (c) deploy the voice of the customer across silos
- Create the strategic framework for your VOC initiative
- Compare the most common ways to collect customer needs
- Avoid the ten most frequent failures of satisfaction surveys
- Use "word formulas" that always uncover priorities
- Connect customer satisfaction, service improvement and growth
Tony Belilovskiy joined the C3 Excellence team following a very successful career in healthcare and business. His diverse expertise includes engineering in metallurgy, ballistics, licensed clinician, healthcare administration, auditor, healthcare consulting, and entrepreneurial business ownership. His experience ranges from clinical, healthcare administration, contract administration and negotiations, financial analysis, business and people management, systems implementations and mergers, data analysis, medical claims analysis, college and university course development, and varied projects that come with owning your own management consulting business.
Tony holds Bachelors in Cardiopulmonary Sciences and Masters in Healthcare Management and Administration from Northeastern University in Boston, MA; Associates Degree in Metallurgy from Odessa Polytechnic Institute in Odessa, Ukraine. He is a Registered Respiratory Therapist and Certified Professional Coder. In addition to all of the above, Tony is also an accomplished classical pianist. He resides in Sarasota, FL with his wife of over 20 years and 3 daughters
Where: Wherever you have internet access and are comfortable. This meeting will be virtual. Dial in information will be provided to registrants prior to the event date.
When: Thursday, April 16, 2020 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm EST
We look forward to seeing you!