Articulate Storyline: Basics and Beyond (4 sessions)
Whether you are brand new to Storyline or have been experimenting with it on your own, this workshop will show you how to effectively create amazing e-learning courses. Taught by an e-learning professional with years of real-world experience using Articulate Storyline, the lessons have been designed to maximize your learning and effectiveness with the application.
Join us for this dynamic online training experience on Articulate Storyline.
This 12-hour virtual workshop will take place over 4 different sessions:
- Sept 5th, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET
- Sept 12th, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET
- Sept 19th, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET
- Sept 26th, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET
What Will You Learn?
This workshop will cover everything you need to get up and running with Articulate Storyline. The program is designed in Storyline 360, but you can attend using Storyline 2, 3, or 360 (trial version OK).
Specifically you'll learn:
- Navigating the Articulate Storyline interface.
- Creating new projects.
- Organizing your projects with scenes and slides.
- Working with text in a Storyline project.
- Importing and formatting images in your projects.
- How to create your own graphics using built-in drawing tools.
- Engaging your learners by animating slide content.
- Incorporating audio and video into your Storyline projects.
- Creating learner interactions with triggers, states, and actions.
- Adding conditional actions and variables to create advanced interactions.
- Building questions and quizzes.
- Recording your screen for software simulations.
- Customizing the Articulate Player interface.
- Publishing your Storyline project for various delivery methods.
What Equipment and Software Do You Need to Attend?
- Articulate Storyline 2, 3, or 360 for the practice activities during the program (trial version OK). To get a trial copy go to:https://articulate.com/360/storyline
- A web browser
- Speakers and a microphone or headset with microphone (if you wish to ask questions without using the chat feature)
- Optional: E-Learning Uncovered: Articulate Storyline 2, 3 or 360 book available fromAmazon.
If you have any questions, please contact or online training coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org