Over the course of a two-day workshop (16 hours) we will bring you up to speed on a modern web stack which scales AND that you’ll actually enjoy using. We will provide students with an intensive, hands-on introduction to a modern web development stack utilizing React and Redux.
We will focus on helping all students learn about industry best practices tools and implementation patterns which they can then utilize to kick start their own development projects.
Students will get a deep dive into:
- Setting up a robust web project develop, test, build cycle utilizing NPM, WebPack, Jest, TSLint and many other popular tools and packages
- Using the power of TypeScript to write Modular and Object Oriented Code within the Browser
- Implementing popular NPM packages and libraries in both a development and build/deploy process
- Leveraging React to develop a rich, client-side architecture for powerful web applications
- Efficiently utilizing server-side API's from your React application
- Managing client state using the Redux pattern