SPAC and APMP are again partnering to offer the Practitioner Quick Start Mentoring Program for any APMP member who would like to understand how to complete the Proposal Practitioner Assessment Questionnaire (PPAQ), in preparation for Practitioner level certification. The Practitioner "Quick Start” Program will:
- Introduce you to the PPAQ requirements
- Discuss how to use the PPAQ Standards and Guidelines to build your competency self-assessments
- Provide individual coaching to develop four to six compliant competency self-assessments
- Describe how to handle some of the more challenging competency areas
- Offer ongoing support to complete the PPAQ
- Answer questions about the emerging Objective Testing Exam (OTE) process expected to roll out in mid-2019.
At the completion of this program, members will have completed six to eight of their self-assessment questions and have a clear understanding of how to complete the remainder of their PPAQs within the next 4-6 weeks.
The registration fee can be paid by credit card, check, or direct transfer from your PayPal account. (Use the PayPal option to pay by credit card or direct transfer. We use PayPal to process credit card payments.)