Learn Angular and TypeScript in this 2-day intensive coding workshop for professional web developers!
- 2-day Instructor-led Classroom Workshop (you must bring a laptop)
- Target audience: Web developers
- Coffee and snacks served during both days, lunch is *not* provided
Angular Academy is a two-day instructor-led classroom training coming to Ottawa!
This is your opportunity to start learning Angular now and bring your web developments to the next level!
Very important: This training is BYOL (Bring Your Own Laptop!), this is a technical course with plenty of demonstrations and several exercises periods.
Participants must bring a laptop (PC or Mac).
SCHEDULE FOR DAY 1 & DAY 2
08:15 am – 08:30 am Welcome (Coffee/Pastries)
08:30 am – 12:00 pm Classroom/Workshop
12:00 pm – 01:00 pm Lunch (*not* provided)
01:00 pm – 04:30 pm Classroom/Workshop
- TypeScript fundamentals
- Setup and Tooling
- Getting started with the Angular CLI
- Introduction to Angular
- Structure of an app
- The Components Model
- Decorators, Templating Syntax, Data Binding, Directives, Input/Output, Events, Pipes
- Dependency Injection, Services and providers
- Usefull tools and libraries
- Introduction to Reactive Programming with RxJS (Observables)
- Async Requests to a REST API (HTTP)
- Implementing a local cache
- Debugging an application
- Implementing pagination, sorting and filtering on a grid
- Creating a Custom pipe
- NgModules, Ahead-of-time compilation and Tree Shaking
- Deploying to production
- Navigation and Routing
- Forms and Validation
- Using Http to Update or Delete data on the server
- Authentication and Security
- Login component, Authentication Service
- Security with JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Http Interceptors
- Protecting access to a component with Route Guards
- Global Error Handling (if time permits)
- Best Practices!
Please visit the Angular Academy Website for more info and a detailed FAQ: www.angular.ac
Please notify your cancellation in writing to email@example.com by the Early Bird deadline. You will receive a full refund.
Cancellations after the Early Bird deadline are eligible for a refund, less a $150 cancellation fee.
Cancellations up to 48H before the event, as well as no-shows are liable for the full registration fee.
In the event that Angular Academy is cancelled, registration fees will be refunded in full.
You can transfer your registration to another person at any time by notifying us.