This class is for upper-intermediate to advanced English learners who want to build their English fluency and improve their English through the exploration of relevant and interesting real life topics. This class will be held once a week - it will be live online via video conference.
You will gain confidence in using advanced vocabulary: slang, phrasal verbs, common idioms, expressions and more.
You will receive help with English pronunciation.
You will also get more clarity on some areas of grammar that have been confusing you.
You will learn English from a native speaker, so you can learn the language as it is actually used and spoken!
Weekly Class + Advancer Membership
Weekly 25-minute large group online class via video conference
Advanced vocabulary, pronunciation tips and grammar
Learn English as it is used and spoken by a native speaker
Weekly grammar, listening and reading assignments
An extra 35 minutes of class time every Wednesday to go over and ask questions about assignments
Members only Facebook and What’s App groups for you and your classmates to discuss, practice and get teacher feedback
Extra instructional videos from the teacher every week that you can watch when you have time
Access to the recording of the online class so if you miss class you can still learn from the lesson
$25 CAD per month ($20 USD)
Special introductory price only available until May 18, 2018.
CLASS AND MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
The class will begin on April 18, 2018 at 6 PM GMT and will be held every Wednesday at 6 PM GMT. Go HERE to see what 6 PM GMT is in your time zone. If you are not able to participate in the video conference during class times, your Advancer membership includes access to the recorded video of the lesson so you can see what you missed!
After your payment is received you will receive an email with class login details as well as how to access the Members Only Facebook and What's App Groups.
WHO IS THE TEACHER?
Andrea is a native speaker from Canada. She has been helping people learn how to communicate in English for 19 years.
- 19 years of experience as a professional English teacher in a number of language colleges, schools and private 1-to-1 coaching/teaching.
- All levels (true beginner to upper advanced) in Hong Kong, Thailand, Spain, Canada and Mexico
- A University Degree from one of Canada’s top schools (Simon Fraser University), graduated in top 10%
- A Certificate in Sustainable Community Development, with a focus on sustainable business and local economics
- A TESOL Teaching Diploma
- A Teaching Certificate from the University of Cambridge
- Professional Development courses in Creative and Experiential Education
- The founder/owner/head teacher of English Experiences, a new and exciting travel adventure/immersion course program
WELCOME TO THE CLASS!!!