Sunday 18th September 2016
9:30 am - 4 pm
Creative Arts Centre Glenbrook Inc
Address: Cnr Hare & Moore St, Glenbrook
Price: AU$ 120 (members)
AU$ 135 (non-members) (inc AU$ 10 temp membership)
Are you an artist and you want to save some money on your framing?
If YES so then this is an opportunity for you.
During the first part of the day I will demonstrate for you some advanced techniques such as canvas stretching, priming, preparing canvas boards and varnishing artwork to prepare them for exhibitions.
We will then talk about how to frame your artwork and step by step we go through the whole process. By the end of the day you will learn how to complete a frame suitable for photography, pastel/watercolour paintings and oil / acrylic paintings. You will take home with you a frame done by yourself.
Tools and equipment will be all provided, so you do not need to bring anything with you.
Printed notes containing valuable information about products and distributors will be provided.
· This is a FULL day workshop starting at 9:30 am, please arrive by 9:00 am
· Lunch is provided and included in the price
· Teas, coffee and bikkies will be provided
· For further information and bookings please contact Christopher Vidal Tel: 0451140695 or by email email@example.com
· Bookings and Payments must be received latest by 11 th September 2016 (no bookings are accepted after this date)
· Please book early as number of places are limited (max 10 places).