Are you an artist and you want to save some money on your framing?
If YES so then this is an opportunity for you.
During the first part of the day I will demonstrate for you some advanced techniques such as canvas stretching, priming, preparing canvas boards and varnishing artwork to prepare them for exhibitions.
We will then talk about how to frame your artwork and step by step we go through the whole process. By the end of the day you you will learn how to complete a frame suitable for photography, pastel/watercolour paintings and oil / acrylic paintings. You will take home with you a frame done by yourself.
Tools and equipment will be all provided, so you do not need to bring anything with you.
Printed notes containing valuable information about products and distributors will be provided.
· This is a FULL day workshop starting at 10 am, please arrive by 9:30 am
· Lunch is provided
· Teas, coffee and bikkies will be provided
· For further information and bookings please contact Christopher Vidal Tel: 0451140695 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
· Bookings and Payments must be received latest by 15th June 2016 (no bookings are accepted after this date)
· To book please go to http://vidalframing.eventzilla.net
· Please book early as number of places are very limited