Review the different risk adjustment models and their impact on medical practice management.
Discuss the impact of shifting from RAPS to EDS. What does this mean for office based claims?
Take a deep dive into HCC Coding and Documentation. Review real examples to see what validates, what doesn’t, and why. Tips for engaging physicians.
Learn how to leverage frontline staff to be successful in the world of risk adjustment and value based payments.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Clinical Documentation and Coding Guide $ 99 Value
- HCC Quick Coder (Mappings to ICD-10 Codes) for MA and Commercial Models
- Risk Adjustment Workbook and Appendix with Easy to Use Templates
- Laminated Coding and Documentation Tools
- 6 Hours of AAPC Approved Education
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Medical Coders and Billers
- Providers, Managers and Frontline Staff
- CDI Specialists
- Executive Leaders
- ACO, MSO and IPA Teams
Approved by the AMA and AAFP for 5.75 Hours of CME
Approved by the AAPC for 6.0 hours of CEUs!
This Live activity, Advanced Risk Management and CDI for Primary Care, from 07/21/2017 - 07/01/2018, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 5.75 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
Download the Workshop Agenda