Take it Up a Notch
You’ve graduated from a Christopher Leadership introductory course. You can craft a memorable talk, and take command of a room. But now you need to present to a bigger audience, with slides and a microphone. And you need to handle audience questions.
Relax. We’ve got you covered!
Project Your Confidence
Welcome to the Christopher Leadership Advanced Presentation Course. This fast-paced six-week course builds on the public speaking techniques taught in the Christopher Leadership introductory courses (CLC1 and PSE), and is available only to CLC graduates.
Some things stay the same:
- It’s taught by a team of expert instructors.
- It’s fun.
- Every student makes two presentations each week, with personal coaching.
Some things are different:
- Class size is limited to 8 students, with students and instructors seated around the same table to create a more professional boardroom atmosphere.
- Evaluation uses a variation of the collaborative Think, Pair, Share technique to give you insights from other students as well as the instructors.
- You will be expected to use PowerPoint or similar slides to enhance your main presentations. You will need access to a computer with suitable software, and an internet connection.
You may cancel without penalty before the first class.