Unlock the Power of Lightroom Selection Tools (Live Online Class)
When: Thursday, October 11th 7pm Eastern Time (4pm Pacific)
Where: Live Online Class via GoToMeeting
With each update, Adobe continues to add power and funtcionality to Lightroom Classic CC. In this online class (live via GoToMeeting), I'll be presenting an in-depth look at the local selection (Masking) tools that Lightroom Classic CC offers to photographers. We use selection tools to make adjustments to specific areas of our images, such as a sky or a foreground object. Selective adjustments allow you to fix or enhance specific areas in your image without impacting the rest of your image. The new tools in Lightroom Classic CC offer some tremendously powerful features (like Luminosity Masking) that I can't wait to show you!
- Using the three local adjustment tools (Brush/Linear Gradient/Radial Gradient)
- How to make precise selections with the auto-masking brush
- Modifying gradients with brushes
- How to visualize your selection masks in Lightroom
- How to create a "Select All" mask
- How to create Luminosity Masks in Lightroom
- Practical examples of local adjustments in photo editing
You do not need to have any imaging software to take this course. To participate, you'll need the following:
• Broadband Internet Connection
• Speakers (headphones/headset recommended)
I use GoToMeeting to host my online classes.
First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready