These online sessions will prepare us for the AAPMD White Flag event in Tucson on September 15-17. The purpose of this event is to 1) find a common thread among all people doing orthodontics, no matter their perspective, regarding the treatment of airway-related oral dysfunctions with orthodontics, and 2) to create a message for the public about what orthodontics has to offer their children in that regard.
Please SELECT A DATE above, and then come prepared to talk about:
- Who do you represent? Yourself? A group or philosophy? A technique? An institution?
- What is the relevance of the airway to your orthodontic thinking?
- What do you think is the benefit of your approach to the patient with breathing or sleep difficulties?
- What is unique to your approach that you want others to know about?
- If you could address the PUBLIC with a message about your approach and/or orthodontics in general, in an elevator speach of 100 worrds or less, what would it be?
Your input is critical to the success of this effort. Please don't hesitate or withhold. United we stand ...
You will recieve a link 30 mintues prior to the event. Please come on early to set up your computer/tablet/phone.
Now choose a date....