The PTTA Asia Conference will be 10 Days/ 9 Nights, held on a beautiful island in the Philippines.
ITINERARY IS AS FOLLOWS:
Nov 27: Attendees arrive
Nov 28-Dec 5: Training at the Resort.
Dec 5: Closing Ceremony (Evening)
Dec 6: Conference ends. Check out from the resort.
- The full conference including resort fees and two meals per day (10 days/ 9 nights)
- Per-Day options at the official resort
- Per-Day options training only with lunch (arrange own accommodations).
- Attendance without training (spouse/ partner or friend)
CONFERENCE COSTS INCLUDE:
- Nine nights at the official resort/s. Rooms will be shared with 1 person (2 total per room). Private room can be arranged with additional cost.
- Breakfast each morning.
- One Buffet meal each day (lunch).
- Training Fees for 8 full days of training and two half-days (arrival and departure days).
- Tuhon Jared Wihongi
- Tuhon Kit Acenas
- Mandala Patch Caballero.
- Special Guest Instructor (To be announced)
REGISTRATION COSTS WILL NOT INCLUDE:
-Transport to the Philippines.
- Transport to the resort from the airport, although this will be arranged by the conference organizers.
- Cost of optional day trips.
- Travelers insurance, or any liability for property damage, lost or stolen property, or any personal injury that may occur during the conference.
OPTIONAL ROOM UPGRADES
Contact us to upgrade your registration to a private room (solo).
Room upgrades are also available, based on availability.
MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW SOON