Virtual Clinical Supervision Certificate Program
Wednesday, October 19, 2022, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM [EST]
Have you ever considered becoming a clinical supervisor to masters level clinicians seeking clinical licensure? Are you a current clinical supervisor who is seeking to further their knowledge of this critical work? Are you looking to expand your skills and grow your business with a new certification?
NASW-DE's Clinical Supervision Certificate program allows you to become credentialed as a clinical supervisor in the state of Delaware, maintain your clinical supervisor status (if you already meet the requirements), and earn CEUs towards your licensure (P.S. our CEUs count in most states towards licensure requirements!).
Clinical supervision is different than regular supervision. Discover the difference and earn your certificate in supervision through NASW-DE. In this 1-day certificate program, you will learn how to recognize and identify the critical aspects of an interactional model of clinical supervision and be able to incorporate this model in a clinical supervisor role. This course is for those who have held their LCSW for at least 3 years and who wish to supervise Delaware LMSWs seeking their clinical hours.
After completing the certificate program you will receive:
- 5 CE credits
- A Clinical Supervision Certificate
- Free listing on our NASW-DE Clinical Supervisor Database
We will also cover:
· Understanding the relationship between clinical supervision & the treatment of a client/patient/consumer.
· Becoming aware of the ethical principles concerning clinical supervision & be able to apply the principles to the clinical supervisor role.
· Exploring ethical challenges relevant to supervision anddevelop guidelines for managing these challenges.
· Supervisory skills and techniques will be highlighted throughout.
· Learn & practice skills of clinical supervision methods that will facilitate a positive relationship & professional growth between the supervisor and clinician.
· Develop an individual action plan for supervising social workers towards their LCSW credential.