Classroom setting training in Allen, Texas. 4-day in-depth training course designed for users, administrators and installers for 4RE, VISTA and evidence management software with a focus on Evidence Library 4 Web and Evidence Library Express. Features two specialized track options for the last day of class. Track option is chosen at registration:
- Track A: Advanced Administration and Troubleshooting
- Track B: 4RE Vehicle Installation Certification
Factory Training is a free training course to current customers and installers. Training materials, tools and lunch are provided each day. Registered attendees are responsible for travel, lodging and evening mealexpenses.Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) provided for time in class (Up to 24 CEU’s). Seats are limited and registration is required.
Registration is required for each individual attending the class. Enrollment is completed through EventZilla using the link registration link above. A registration confirmation will be sent to each attendee for access to the class.
2021 Course Dates:
- February 22-25, 2021
- April 12-15, 2021
- June 21-24, 2021
- August 9-12, 2021
- September 20-23
Click here to see recommended hotels and local attractions
Click here to see Factory Training Agenda
In an effort to maintain standard health protocols and ensure the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, partners and suppliers we have implemented COVID-19 control measures. Please review the requirements listed below.
- Everyone entering the building will undergo a self assessment & temperature screening to ensure they are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and risk.
- The temperature screening will be conducted through the use of a digital, non-touch forehead scanner. All who register below 100.0F will be allowed entry.
- Wear a mask at all times except when eating meals. If you do not have a mask, a disposable mask will be provided to you.
- Maintain 6 ft Social Distancing protocol.
- Hand Sanitizer, Disinfectant Wipes or Disinfecting Spray will be readily available as needed. We recommend using hand sanitizer before and after coming in contact with commonly used and high risk surfaces such as door handles. The training room surfaces and equipment will be disinfected for you at the beginning and end of each day.\
Refusal to follow these requirements may result in denied access to the building.
Additional information regarding Texas Executive Orders can be found at this website: https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/coronavirus/execorders.aspx