The PTTA Asia Conference will be 10 Days/ 9 Nights, held on beautiful Panglao Island in Bohol, Philippines. The conference will be divided between two resorts, Amorita (4 nights) and South Palms (5 nights) which are rated #1 & #2 Best Resorts in Bohol by TripAdvisor.
ITINERARY IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Nov 27: Attendees arrive at Amorita Resort.
- Arrival Airport: Tagbilaran Airport on Bohol. Transport from airport to the resort will be arranged by the Conference organizers. 30 minute commute.
- Nearest International Airport: Cebu, but can connect from Manila also.
- Nov 27-Dec 1: Training at the Resort.
- Dec 1: Transfer to South Palms Resort.
- Dec 2-Dec 6: Training on the beach at the Resort.
- Dec 4: Optional day trip to the Chocolate Hills National Monument on Bohol.
- Dec 6: Conference ends. Check out from South Palms.
- The full conference (10 days/ 9 nights)
- The first 5 days/ 4 nights (Amorita Resort)
- The second 5 days/ 5 nights (South Palms Resort)
- Per-Day options training only (arrange own accommodations).
- Attend with spouse/ partner without training.
CONFERENCE COSTS INCLUDE:
- Four nights at Amorita Resort and Five nights at South Palms Resort. Rooms will be shared with 1 or 2 people at Amorita (2-3 total per room) and 1-2 people at South Palms (2-3 total per room) with individual or joint beds (Optional upgrades to couples rooms, or two-person rooms available for South Palms and individual rooms at either resort.)
- Breakfast each morning at both Resorts.
- Transport to and from the Airport.
- Training Fees for 10 days of training.
- Tuhon Jared Wihongi
- Tuhon Rommel Tortal.
- Mandala Kit Acenas.
- Agalon Patch Caballero and,
***Special Guest Instructor Sensei Faii Falamoe (see details below***
REGISTRATION COSTS WILL NOT INCLUDE:
- Flights to and from Bohol.
- Lunch and dinner.
OPTIONAL ROOM UPGRADES
- Contact us to upgrade your registration to a double room at Amorita Resort, or to a private room for one person at either resort.
- Contact us to upgrade your room at South Palms to a Beach View room (both room occupants will be assessed an additional charge).
- Executive suites and other room upgrades are also available on a limited basis at both resorts.
***Our special guest instructor is SENSEI FAII FALAMOE, member of ShinKali Japan/ PTTA Japan and HEADCOACH for Kyokushin Karate in Tokyo.
Sensei Faii will be teaching an intense two day specialization session on Pangamut/ Panuntukan on December 2-3.
He has over 27 years experience as an amateur and professional fighter, having fought over 400 Boxing fights and 172 Kickboxing fights. He has a winning record the majority by knockout. He has won numerous international Gold Medals and Championships during his career.
Sensei Faii is currently working with the Mayweather camp for the upcoming McGregor fight. Other fighters he has coached include: