REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, May 12, 2017
The American-Turkish Council (ATC) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
(1) Participants have the option to make a payment at the time of online registration or they can choose the “wire / check / credit card” option.
(2) If ATC cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. Refunds will be made to the person or entity that paid for the event.
(3) ATC will send an invoice within 7 days to those choosing the “wire / check” option.
(4) ATC must receive payment within 10 days of the invoice date or the date of the conference, whichever is sooner.
(5) A second notice will be sent on delinquent payments 30 days after the original invoice was sent.
(6) The ATC has the right to pursue additional collection actions on delinquent invoices.
(7) Registrations will not be confirmed or processed until your payment is received.
(8) Cancellations will be accepted via fax or email, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
(9) Cancellations received before Friday, May 12 2017 are subject to a $100 Admin Fee.
(10) All cancellations that qualify for a refund will be credited either through a refund “check / wire / to credit card” payment or a credit will remain in the system that may be applied toward future courses.
(11) All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee.
(12) Cancellations received after Friday, May 12 2017 will not be eligible for a refund. The registrant has the option of substituting another person to attend.
(13) Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to an event at a future date.