Encouraging citizens, companies and governments to think second-hand first is not easy. We all want to move towards a circular economy but is it possible without changing our behaviour? Can awareness about the social and environmental value of re-use help guide consumer action? Can more be done to make re-use more attractive and convenient?
To help answer these questions, RREUSE, the European network of social enterprises in re-use, repair and recycling, is delighted to be holding its second annual conference in the city of Nijmegen, Europe’s Green Capital for 2018.
High profile speakers and thinkers ranging from the European institutions, public authorities, private industry and social enterprises will present their views in order to stimulate this important and timely discussion on how we can further reach out to citizens in order to support the circular economy and to further explore the role that social enterprises have in this transition. The event will place emphasis on audience participation and active.
For the latest draft agenda and more information see RREUSE website
- All registration prices include refreshments, lunch and an evening cocktail; Prices do not include accommodation
- The event will be held in English
- Venues are accessible to persons with disabilities. Please contact us for more information.
- The capacity for the conference and site visit is limited
- Cancellation before 8 November 2018 – 60 % of the registration fee will be refunded
- Cancellation after 8 November 2018 – No refund possible
- If you wish to cancel your ticket please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Picture credit © De Kringwinkel