---- ACCESS TO RECORDED SESSIONS FROM:
The Integrated Center for Group Medical Visits is excited to hold its third annual conference dedicated to Group Medical Visits! This annual event is for practitioners, scholars, administrators, leading organizations, and experts to come together and share their expertise on all things related to group medical visits.
This year's theme, "Growing Group Visits" will focus on delivering whole person care by tending to all aspects of group medical visits, from patients and providers to practice and policy.
Presentations will include:
- Field reports from group medical practice
- Innovation in groups
- Reaching special populations using group medical visits
- Research on group medical visits
- Group medical visit logistics
- Workshops on group visit skills
Open to all health providers, practitioners, administrators, scholars, organizations, and individuals from a variety of backgrounds, modalities, and specialties, this conference aims to provide valuable information for increasing access to integrative health care through the group medical visit model.
The program will call attention to:
- Addressing the social determinants of health with groups
- Increasing access to group visits
- Insights into starting, expanding, and translating group practices
- Designing culturally sensitive group programs
- Implementation principles
- Financial stability and sustainability
- Confidentiality and groups
- Lifestyle factors, women's health, special populations
Scholarships are available for those in need. Please email email@example.com.