Join your wagon masters, Patti and Donald Stramer, for a relaxed fall weekend at the premier camping destination in the Washington, DC area--Cherry Hill Park !
The rally kicks off at 6:00 pm, Thursday, October 14th and closes Sunday morning, October 17th.
During the rally, enjoy
- Meeting other owners or relaxing on your own
- Seminars on popular RV topics and the chance to meet Grand Design team members
- Early Halloween fun--decorate your site contests, costume parade for all who would like to participate, kids trick or treat and a few other surprises
- Depending on restricitions at the time of event, the possiblity to purchase a customized tour taking you and your fellow Grand Design owners on an adventure to see our nation's capital attractions.
Discounted resort site rates are available to Grand Design owners attending the rally. The rates are available Tuesday, October 12th through Tuesday October19th. Come early or stay later and socialize with your fellow owners. Enjoy Cherry Hill Park's top-notch amenities. Take advantage of easy-to-use transportation that departs right from the campground and tour the area on your own before or after the rally.
Refunds for the event are not available, unless we can fill your spot from the wait list. No refunds available after Friday, October 1, 2021. Any refunds will NOT include Eventzilla's processing fees.
To obtain your ticket, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Reserve your resort site with Cherry Hill Park.
All base rates include 2 people and 1 vehicle. Each extra guest in your rig and/or vehicle adds an additional $5/night to the base rate.
- Standard back-in sites: $69.30. (35 total sites available). Each standard back-in site comes with 30/50 amp electric, sewer, water, cable TV, free WiFi, fire ring and a picnic table. Accommodates rigs up to 40'
- Premium pull-through: $88.20 (15 total sites available). Comes with 30/50 amp electric, sewer, water, cable TV, free WiFi, a picnic table, and a fire ring. Sites also have a brick patio, wrought iron furniture, and a charcoal grill. Accommodates rigs up to 60' total length.
- Golf carts: There are a very limited number of golf carts available to rent. (approx $40/day) If you need a cart, reserve it when you reserve your RV site. Private golf carts are permitted. Please check with the resort rules regarding private carts. There is parking available near the pavilion where the seminars and meals will take place.
Call the resort at (301) 937-7116 to book your stay. Inform the customer service representative you are attending the Grand Design rally, to ensure you receive the rally rate. IF you are reserving a premium pull-through, please ask to speak with a supervisor.
You will receive an email from the resort with your confirmation number. Have your confirmation number available when you purchase your rally ticket.
Step 2: Purchase your rally ticket
Purchase your Eventzilla ticket as a rally attendee
- Rally Fee: $65 (Includes 2 adults and up to 2 children per rig*) Eventzilla Fee additional
*If you have additional adults or children traveling with you in your rig, please let the wagon masters know by sending an email to email@example.com. Additional fees to cover meals may be required. Due to limited seating, outside guests of attendees will not be allowed into rally events.
When purchasing your Eventzilla ticket, please use the same email address you provided to Cherry Hill Park.
Have the following info available. You will need it to answer two of the registration questions:
A: Cherry Hill Park confirmation number available. The confirmation number should follow a format of " xxxxCxxxx" (or some combination like this).
B. Your Grand Design RV Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) available. You can find this on your registration card, your insurance card or on the driver's side label on the RV itself. Grand Design requires this info for their records from the event.
Watch this site for updated rally schedules, info on tours, etc. You can also find the rally on the GDRV4LIFE Rally Calendar We look forward to seeing you at the rally!