August 10th -14th
- Main Focus: Full range of advanced goaltending instruction for Elite level goaltenders (Midget AAA Major, Jr, College and Pro) looking to take their game to the next level on and off the ice.
- Dryland: 9:00 - 10am (Barwis Methods Training Facility) - www.barwismethods.com
- Ice Session #1: 11am - 1pm
- Lunch: 1-1:45pm (catered lunch provided by BGS each day)
- Dryland/Stretch: 1:45-2:10pm
- Ice Session #2: 3:00 - 5:00pm
- Classroom - Sports Psychologist Sessions With Mike Stacey: 5:30-6:30pm
***** No 2nd ice session on Friday for regular summer camps, ends at 1pm
Please Note: Elite camps are by invitation/application only. If you are a new student, please email us at email@example.com
Cancellation Policy: Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, Bandits will be offering all registered students one of three solutions to a cancelled camp; credit toward a future camp, ability to change camp locations or a full refund.
Transaction Fee: Please be aware that an online transaction fee is added to the price of your camp by the payment processing site.
* Camp payments are made online only for the 2020 camps. No checks accepted for registrations.