ALL Engineers, Contractors, Suppliers, and their Guests are invited to the Annual
NATIONAL ENGINEERS’ WEEK BANQUET
Saturday, February 23, 2019
NEW LOCATION: ESWP - 337 Fourth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Join us for an evening of fellowship, great food, and the presentation of the 2019 Engineers’ Week Chapter Awards, primarily the:
Distinguished Service Award
State Representative Joseph F. Markosek
Young Engineer of the Year Award
Charles Grabner, PE, Civil Engineer with Fay, an i+iconUSA Company
Outstanding Engineering Achievement Award
Liberty Bridge Rehabilitation Project
Dedicated Service Award
Rick Minsterman, PE, Project Manager with The Gateway Engineers, Inc.
- 6:00 p.m. Hors d’oeuvres and Cocktails (Cash Bar)
- 7:30 p.m. Dinner
- 7:00 p.m. Welcome and Presentation of MATHCOUNTS Awards
- 8:30 p.m. Presentation of Awards
Dinner Choice (Choose one of the following for each registration)
- Filet Mignon, with light mushroom sauce paired with Salmon Fillet in lemon dill sauce served with broccoli spear with roasted red pepper and baby baker potatoes in herbed butter
- Vegetable Lasagna with Cream Sauce paired with roasted cauliflower and broiled tomato parmesan crown
Dinner Choice (includes Limoncello Dessert Cake) and complimentary Prosecco (Italian Champagne) Toast
Cost of Dinner is $60.00/person if reservations are made by February 13, 2019. Table of 10 is $600.00.
Cost of Dinner is $65.00/person if reservations are made after February 13, 2019. Table of 10 is $650.00.
Government Employee Cost is $40.00/person.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS FEBRUARY 20, 2019.