2019 NAFA Great Lakes Chapter Business Meeting Agenda
Hard Rock Cafe in the Meridian Building (formerly Quicken Loans, formerly Compuware), downtown Detroit at Campus Martius
One Campus Martius, Detroit, MI 48226
Registration: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. (coffee available) Breakfast: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Meeting:
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Annual Business Meeting
- General update (Bob Mossing)
- Recommendation of Officers for 2019 (Bob Mossing)
- Vote for Officers for 2019 (Bob Mossing)
- Financial Review (Mark Millbury)
- Membership Update (Monica Diehl)
- Discuss merger of Great Lakes and Tri-State Chapters
*Auto Show tickets will be distributed at the conclusion of meeting*
Parking for a fee is available in downtown parking structures.
$15 for Fleet Professionals with this reservation
$30 for Associate Members (a vendor who is a member of NAFA and our chapter)
$70 for Associate Non-member (a vendor who is not a member of NAFA) payable with this reservation
Please submit your reservation prior to January 23. Please visit the NAFA welcome table in the Meridan lobby to receive your name badge.
Last minute walk-ins can be accommodated but must check in with the NAFA welcome table.