A men's only tournament designed for the purpose of having a great time and playing a great game resembling golf.
Our tournament is non-competitive and we encourage golfers who play just once a year to play here.
Come out for the comradery and beverages with the excuse of golfing.
Our tournament continues to grow now entering its 10th year. The last few years we have combined this into a charity event.
- 2014 donations went to help the survivors of the Oso Mudslide Disaster
- 2015 donations benefitted the Wounded Warrior Project
- 2016 - The Seattle Children's Hospital was the recipient.
- 2017-18 our charity was The Big Brothers Big Sisters of Snohomish County.
- 2019 our charity will again be The Big Brothers Big Sisters of Snohomish County after the spectacular job their volunteers did in helping us with this event
There is a $25.00 cancellation fee until June 1st. Refunds will not be allowed after that date.