- Main Focus: Full range of goaltending instruction with an emphasis on off-season skill development for Elite level AAA and High School aged goaltenders looking to take their game to the next level on and off the ice.
- Dryland: 9:00 - 10am (Barwis Methods Training Facility) - www.barwismethods.com
- Ice Session #1: 11am - 1pm
- Lunch: 1-1:45pm (catered lunch provided by BGS each day)
- Dryland/Stretch: 1:45-2:10pm
- Ice Session #2: 3:00 - 5:00pm
- Classroom - Sports Psychologist Sessions With Mike Stacey: 5:30-6:30pm
***** No 2nd ice session on Friday for regular summer camps, ends at 1pm
Please Note: Elite camps are by invitation/application only. If you are a new student, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy: If a cancellation occurs, there are no cash refunds or credits towards any future clinics or camps.
Transaction Fee: Please be aware that an online transaction fee is added to the price of your camp by the payment processing site.
* Camp payments are made online only for the 2019 camps. No checks accepted for registrations.