June 25 – June 29
- Main Focus: Full range of goaltending instruction with an emphasis on off-season skill development.
- Picture Day: June 26 - Action Pictures Taken By Ideal Photo (Can Purchase In Lobby)
- Dryland: 8:30-9:30am
- Ice Session #1: 10am - noon
- Lunch: 12-12:45pm (catered lunch provided by BGS each day)
- Classroom: 12:45- 1:20pm
- Ice Session #2: 1:30 - 3:30pm
- Dryland 2: 4-5pm
***** No 2nd ice session on Friday for regular summer camps, ends at 1pm
Summer camps includes: catered lunch, certified strength/conditioning coach, daily sports psychologist sessions with Mike Stacey, free thumb drive for video review, free report card, action pictures from Ideal Photo available for purchase and a FREE Brian's/Bandits complimentary camp jersey.
Cancellation Policy: If a cancellation occurs, there are no cash refunds or credits towards any future clinics or camps.
Transaction Fee: Please be aware that an online transaction fee is added to the price of your camp by the payment processing site.
* Camp payments are made online only for the 2018 camps. No cash or checks accepted for registrations.