ALL Engineers, Contractors, Suppliers, and their Guests are invited to the Annual
NATIONAL ENGINEERS’ WEEK BANQUET
Saturday, February 24, 2018
NEW LOCATION: ESWP - 337 Fourth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Join us for an evening of fellowship, great food, and the presentation of the 2018 Engineers’ Week Chapter Awards, primarily the:
Distinguished Service Award
Gerald D. Holder, US Steel Dean of Engineering, University of Pittsburgh
Young Engineer of the Year Award
Angela M. Mayer, EIT, AM.ASCE, Asset Integrity Engineer, Williams Companies, Inc.
Outstanding Engineering Achievement Award
Beechwood Boulevard (Greenfield) Bridge Replacement Project
Gold Star Award
David A. Teorsky, General Manager, ESWP
- 6:00 p.m. Hors d’oeuvres and Cocktails (Cash Bar)
- 7:30 p.m. Dinner
- 7:00 p.m. Welcome and Presentation of MATHCOUNTS Awards
- 8:30 p.m. Presentation of Awards
Dinner Choice (includes dessert): Choose one of the following:
- Chicken Neapolitan, sauté chicken breast with sauce of tomato basil, oregano, and black olives
- Tenderloin Roquefort, twin medallions with creamy Roquefort béchamel
- Salmon Pimento, pan-seared and topped with mustard herb pimento
- Pasta Primavera
Cost of Dinner is $60.00/person if reservations are made by February 14, 2018. Table of 10 is $600.00.
Cost of Dinner is $65.00/person if reservations are made after February 14, 2018. Table of 10 is $650.00.
Government Employee Cost is $40.00/person.
ONLINE REGISTRATION & PAYMENT ARE AVAILABLE AT http://pittsburghpe.org/
OR you can make your reservation by completing the attached form and mailing or faxing it to the Chapter office. Do not email your credit card info; FAX it. Payment may be made by calling in your credit card info, faxing this completed form, or mailing this form with credit card info or enclosing a check. See “Payment Options” below.