Join us and other Local High School Students
for the 2016 PreventionFIRST!
Red Ribbon Week Youth Summit
at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden.
The goal of the Summit is for students to increase their awareness
of influences in their environment and how those influences
may prompt them to make decisions - positive and negative, healthy and unhealthy.
This is a unique opportunity for youth
to engage with community leaders
and approximately 100 of their peers
to talk about issues relating on substance use.
Youth feedback is critical in helping
to address possible solutions to this issue.
- Special Guest: Worldwide Keynote Speaker, Ty Sells sharing “The Power of Acceptance”
- Learn prevention skills to take back to your school
- Network with other high school students
- Activities around the Cincinnati Zoo
- Lunch provided by LaRosa’s