BLN Certified Office Technicians will administer this 1-day course designed by MDOT to recertify attendees for the Computerized Office Technician role. Recertification will be provided pending a passing final exam score.
Each registration includes: instruction and course training material, all handouts and Office Technician recertification pending passing final exam.
Required for this Course:
- MDOT 2012 Spec Book
- Writing utensils, including a highlighter
- Post it notes
For any questions, please contact Lisa (Natschke) Burkel:
Accessibility: Attendees who require mobility, visual, hearing, written or other assistance for effective participation should contact Bernadette Stone at 517-335-3001 or firstname.lastname@example.org, well in advance and no less than five business days prior to the scheduled event. Reasonable efforts will be made to provide the requested accommodation or an effective alternative, but accommodations may not be guaranteed.
1. All cancellations must be done so in writing or through the Eventzilla registration platform. A full refund will be issued only if the cancellation request was made at least 2 weeks prior to the course start. All cancellations made within 2 weeks of the course start will not be refunded. Refunds will not be issued if a registrant fails to attend for any portion of the 5-day course.
2. Attendee substitutions may be granted provided that the request is made prior to the course start date. Requests for substitutions must include all relevant information for the attendee that will be substituting.
3. Course substitutions may be granted, so long as they are made in writing or through Eventzilla at least 2 weeks prior to the course start.
4. BLN reserves the right to cancel any training course. In the unlikely event that a course is cancelled, BLN will notify each attendee (via the email address provided at course registration) no later than 2 weeks prior to the start of the course and all course fees will be refunded. BLN will not be responsible for any costs incurred by the attendee outside of the course registration (such as vehicle expenses and lodging).