*After registering online for this event you will receive an email receipt containing the ZOOM REGISTRATION link - YOU MUST complete this ZOOM REGISTRATION to receive the meeting link to join this event*
(10 CEUs) 2-Day Professional Development Symposium
Social Work Breaks Barriers: Advancing Diverse Practice Settings
NASW Members: $50 | NASW Student Members: FREE
Non-Member Student: $20 | Regular Price: $100
Day 1 - 2 CEUs | Day 2 - 8 CEUs (10 total CEUs) - Student registrations are not eligible for CEUs
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 11 AM on Day 1: October 25, 2023
Join us for this two-day (10 CEU) Professional Development Symposium, Social Work Breaks Barriers: Advancing Diverse Practice Settings, hosted by NASW Delaware.
Get a chance to meet our chapter's new Executive Director, Debra O'Neal, and get reacquainted with NASW-DE staff, in addition to earning 10 continuing education credits.
The topic, Social Work Breaks Barriers, is the national theme from this year's social work month with an emphasis on advancing diverse practice settings. This two-day symposium will compose of the following workshops (a more thorough schedule is posted below):
Day 1: October 25, 2023 - Pre-Show + Workshop
11:00 AM - 1:45 PM
- Chapter Welcome
- (2 CEUs) Pre Symposium Opening Session: Autism & Mental Health
- Closing Remarks and Announcements
Day 2: October 26, 2023 - Workshops (Full Day)
8:00 AM - 5:45 PM
- (2 CEUs) Applying Trauma-Informed Brain Science Principles to Organizational Well-Being
- (2 CEUs) Use of Narrative Therapy: The Importance of Story Telling and living your purpose
- (2 CEUs) Making the Connection: School Social Work 101
- (2 CEUs) Social Work in Population Health
* If you require special accommodations to permit your attendance, please submit a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org after registering for this event at least 14 days prior to the registration deadline. Requests received after the deadline may not be able to be processed or fulfilled in time for the event.
ONCE YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR THIS COURSE, PLEASE WATCH YOUR EMAIL FOR A CONFIRMATION THAT WILL CONTAIN INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS VIRTUAL TRAINING/WEBINAR. IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER OR CONTACT AN NASW-DE STAFF MEMBER.
There are no refunds for this workshop. All sales are final.