Womens Healing Sacred Dance
WOMB Dance is a fusion of global womens dance and feminine earth centered ritual practices.
An empowering practice for modern women that awakens deep sense of personal power, pleasure and peace in her body and life.
A way to reclaim your wild and divine feminine essence through movement and ritual and make your dance a potent tool of co-creation for this new presidency.
As the shadow of our modern culture rises it is ever more important that we as women and families practice brightening and conscious intentions and embodied prayer. We do have the power to change our world right where we are inside our own bodies and minds.
I will teach you ways to work with fear, shame and doubt through dance and ancient temple art practices to stay hopeful and powerful in these mysterious times we are in.
Taste the healing and empowering medicine of a variety of dance forms... shamanic, belly dance, tempe dance, yoga flow movment, and mudras.
A blend of free form and guided practices to help you enter the new year FREE.
Walk away with a few key practices to work with to help you move into this new cycle with hope and freedom.
My new WOMB Dance series, FREEDOM, focuses on Dance as medicine to heal and release old stories of shame, doubt and guilt to feel the innated freedom and power that lives inside your own body and mind.
When your body and mind are free so is the attractive life force to manifest all your new year.
Are you held back or cut off by shame, doubt and guilt and want more pleasure in your life?
Join our dance tribe of women ready to reclaim freedom, power and pleasure in their body!
6 - 9 pm Saturday
A post Womens March Healing Dance Gathering...
- Sacred symbol meditation ( A dance map created to attune the energy systems of the body and smooth out the nervous system.)
- Inagural Prayer dance ( a free form shamanic style dance prayer. A short teaching on this practice will initiate this practice)
- Healing sharing circle ( a safe place for women to express their concerns and interests for this presidency. Teaching on simple healing modality to practice for these next 4 years to stay connected with your body and sisters)
- Closing Ritual
10 am - 4:00 pm Sunday
10 - 11:30 Freedom and Pleasure ( guided community dance, Subbing Jasmine's Nia class time with a WOMB Dance class)
- WOMB Dance movement meditations and Shame release Journey
-Shamanic Archetype dance ( house holder priestessing methods)
- WOMB Dance Healing technique
- Closing Share circle held in the ancient traditions of womens Culture.
10% of proceeds go women survivors of the sex trade industry.
We Recommend an overnight stay in Lyons to make this a special retreat weekend. There are some great restaurants and hotels and both restaurants and hotels down town are walkable to the studio.
*There is a kitchen and lounge in the Dance studio if you prefer to bring your own food to prepare and eat at the studio.