FE Examination Review Course
The Pittsburgh Chapter of PSPE sponsors review courses twice yearly for the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam. These courses meet one evening per week to complement the semi-annual PE examinations administered in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- The FE Review Course is scheduled to run for ten sessions beginning Monday, January 29, 2017, and running through Monday, April 2, 2018.
- Each course provides 30 hours of instruction.
- All classes are scheduled from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- The FE (EIT) Review Course will be held at the office of LLI Engineering in Pittsburgh.
- A minimum enrollment of six students per course is required.
- A tuition fee of $505 is charged for each course, payable to Pittsburgh Chapter, PSPE.
- Please submit payment for the FE Review Course by Friday, January 26, 2018.
For more information and registration materials, please contact the Chapter office or our education director, Steve Musial, P.E., at 412.956.6448 (business cell phone) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PE exam is scheduled for Friday, April 13, 2018 and the FE exam is now a computer based exam offered throughout the year at Pearson VUE Testing Centers.;
- The computer-based FE exam can be taken during any month of the year.
Note: Application for this review course does not constitute application to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for permission to take the examination.
The application for the FE/PE exam can be obtained from http://www.pcshq.com or by calling 1-877-ENG-EXAM (1-800-364-3926).
Cancellations must be received three (3) days prior to the event. Even if processed 3 days prior to the event a $1 event registration fee must be retained.