Civil and Electrical (Power Systems) PE Examination Review Courses
The Pittsburgh Chapter of PSPE sponsors review courses twice yearly for the Professional Engineer (PE, Civil Discipline and PE, Electrical Discipline – focus on Power Systems) exam. These courses meet one evening per week to complement the semi-annual PE examinations administered in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- The Civil PE Review Course is scheduled to run for ten sessions beginning Thursday, February 1, 2018, and run through Thursday, April 5, 2018, and will be held at the office of Michael Baker International in Moon Township (100 Airside Dr, Coraopolis, PA 15108)
- The Electrical PE Review Course is scheduled to run for ten sessions beginning Thursday, February 1, 2018, and run through Thursday, April 5, 2018, and will be held at the office of LLI Engineering in Pittsburgh (1501 Preble Avenue, Suite 300, Pittsburgh, PA 15233)
- Each course provides 30 hours of instruction.
- All classes are scheduled from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- A minimum enrollment of six students per course is required.
- A tuition fee of $505 is charged for each course, payable to Pittsburgh Chapter, PSPE.
- Please submit payment for the PE Review Course by Friday, January 26, 2018.
For more information and registration materials, please contact the Chapter office or our education director, Steve Musial, P.E., at 412.956.6448 (business cell phone) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PE exam is scheduled for Friday, April 13, 2018.
Note: Application for this review course does not constitute application to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for permission to take the examination.
- The application for the FE/PE exam can be obtained from http://www.pcshq.com or by calling 1-877-ENG-EXAM (1-800-364-3926).
Cancellations must be received three (3) days prior to the event. Even if processed 3 days prior to the event a $1 event registration fee must be retained.