- To introduce the concept of solution brief therapy (for example background, principles, research summary)
- To demonstrate how a solution focused approach can be used in SLT
- To show video examples of solution focused approach in SLT
- To give participants a chance to practise using a solution focused approach
- To discuss how participants can apply a solution focused approach to their own caseload
This workshop will be facilitated by Rosemary Kavanagh and Eilis Dignan, who are Speech and Language Therapists. Both have attended training in solution focused brief therapy with BRIEF, London. They have a lot of experience in delivering workshops to SLTs about how a solution focused approach can be incorporated into speech and language therapy. This workshop will be interactive and practical.
delivering Solution Focused Therapy workshops by BRIEF Training, UK.
Registration Fee (includes a light lunch):
IASLT Member fee:€35
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- IASLT members and non-members are welcome to attend.
- The registration fee must be paid in full on confirmation of your place.
- Booking deposits are non-refundable.
- The full cost of the course is payable in advance of the training.
- In the event of a cancellation, applicants must give IASLT 72 hours’ notice.
- Failure to give at least 72 hours’ advance notice of non-attendance will result in the course cost being retained by IASLT.
- Failure to give any notice of non-attendance will result in the entire course cost being retained by IASLT.
If you would like to cancel a booking - please contact the office - email@example.com