Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? Then Try Scuba is for you! Try Scuba is a quick and easy, beginner’s introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. All proceeds from this fundraiser will support Creative Community Services youth in foster care and adults with developmental disabilities as they work towards full scuba certification.
To sign up you must be at least 10 years old, but no prior experience with scuba diving is necessary.
During this experience, you will:
· -Learn to use the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
· - Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
· - Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
· -Have fun swimming around and exploring.
· -Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
Space is limited, so sign up today!