The BioScience Network Lausanne (BSNL), a student organization dedicated to promote career development in Life Sciences, invites you to participate to the
"Top career choices for PhD graduates in the pharmaceutical industry” seminar
given by Natalya Izergina, PhD, a former recruiter at IPS Life Sciences and Novartis.
This seminar will help you to find your dream job!
More specifically, Natalya will discuss the following main questions:
- What are the entry-points for a new-starter in the pharmaceutical industry? Which professions can a PhD graduate or Postdoc choose from?
- For a selection of the top 20 professions: What do these professions consist of? What skills do they require? What are their advantages and disadvantages?
- How do you choose your profession? What are the main points to consider?
- What kind of additional education is offered in Switzerland/Europe?
This seminar will take place on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 from 2pm to 5pm in room 2020 in the Génopode building, University of Lausanne. The seminar will be followed an apero.
Participation fee is CHF 30.00 and the number of participants is limited to 20 places only. PhD students as well as Postdocs are eligible to participate.
- Transfer 30 CHF to the official BSNL bank account:
IBAN: CH50 0900 0000 8946 8243 2
PostFinance AG BERN
BSNL- BioScience Network Lausanne
P.a. EPFL AA DAF
Make sure to include the following line as the reason for payment: “Top career choices”.
- Register by clicking on the "REGISTER NOW" button. A proof of payment is required during the registration process.
Registration closes on Wednesday, December 7, 2016.