Get the best Metropolitan St. Louis St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Run experience you can when you choose to VIP!
Our VIP tickets grant you access to the exclusive VIP tent, where can enjoy reserved seating for the day’s events, a covered area, food and beverages, and private restrooms. Enjoy the amenities of our spacious tent, staffed with friendly hosts. You will be just a few steps from all the fun at Leprechaun and Shamrock Villages, and your VIP credentials will allow you to enter and leave the VIP Tent, while being assured a premier place to view the Parade.
The VIP tent is located within a short walking distance of parking, thus assuring you a fun and worry-free day. Party with the VIP’s!
THE VIP AREA will be in the Aloe Plaza across from Union Station and is open from 8a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday March 11th. The VIP Area will include:
- Private, badge-access only into the Parade VIP Area
- Private restroom facilities
- Complimentary wine and beer bar
- Complimentary lunch and snacks
- Tented and fenced enclosure with tables and seating
- Elevated area to view the parade
- 1 Parking Pass per 4 VIP experiences to be printed after purchase. Parking location will be printed on your receipt.
If passes are still available, they will be sold onsite during the Run at the VIP entrance.
- Gates open at 8:30 a.m. We recommend arriving at 8:30 a.m. or earlier.
- Only small bags (sized 15? h x 15? w x 4? d or less) will be allowed into the VIP section. Security will be present and inspecting the contents of all bags.
- Strollers will not be allowed into the VIP area.
- Please be seated by 9:00 a.m. for the run and 12pm for the Parade.
- To allow all spectators a clear view, no umbrellas or signage will be allowed into the VIP section.
- Any spectators exhibiting unruly or disruptive behavior will be escorted from the VIP section.
- No smoking or use of e-cigarettes in the VIP Section.
- All guest must be ready to provide valid government issued identification to verify age. Guest must be 21+ to drink
- Under 21 passes will be provided to non-valid id's or participants who are under the age of 21.