QuickBooks® Made Easy
Is your office making these 21 critical mistakes?
3 QuickBooks® errors that hurt cash flow in your office
7 mistakes to avoid in “costing” and why they hurt you
5 ways to reduce Payroll headaches – the one best fix
3 reports that will stop wasted expenses and overhead
3 critical errors in setting up your chart of accounts
Here is what you’ll learn in 4 fun and easy hours!
- 3 common accounting mistakes almost every business makes that cause you cash flow problems, how to find and fix them
- 4 mistakes in setting up client accounts and how to prevent them
- 5 vital decisions you must make for a chart of accounts to give you meaningful financial statements – what to do to fix the mistakes you already made.
- 5 ways QB helps a improve collections and why you should use 4
- What reports make sense for building a profitable business
- How to access your office QB from home or a job site
- Importing client lists from other software
- How to prepare invoices, refunds, credits, and client statements
- 6 steps for processing checks and credit card payments
- Reconciling bank accounts
- 4 things you must know if the bank balances do not match
- Watch the process of your firm’s finances as they are tracked in QuickBooks® software
- How to manage your practice using business centers
- The easy 3 steps for handling NSF checks
- 5 things you must do when tracking bad debts or petty cash disbursements
Only $147! Class includes workbook, a bonus 30 minute on-site consultation, and a light lunch. Also offered are monthly Advanced QuickBooks classes which includes payroll, inventory and advanced reporting. Register for both and the Advanced class is only $100. Your promotional discount code for the Advanced class will be emailed to you after you complete your registration for the Introductory class.
Currently we only accept credit card or PayPal payments online. If you wish to pay by check contact us or download the registration form and mail it in with your check. Your seat in the class is NOT reserved until Payment is received.
We have a no refund policy, however we understand unforeseen events do arise and we are able to reschedule your class date if you become unable to attend.