It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend the New Zealand Naturopathic Societies Joint Annual Conference 2017. This year’s theme is based around working with chronic conditions and methods of investigation, including practitioner testing. Speakers will look at testing needs, understanding results and practical case examples delivered by experienced practitioners.
There are a vast number of tests available to practitioners, however many are complex and expensive which can lead to caution and uncertainty for their use. Our speakers aim to bring confidence and clarity in some of these areas.
The conference is open to naturopaths and other allied health practitioners. Last year attendees included integrative doctors, nutritionists, osteopaths and academics.
We are privileged to have an amazing line up of speakers this year including:
- Rachel Arthur, a respected and widely published Australian naturopath specialising in integrative nutrition. With over 20 years’ experience in both the clinic and the classroom, Rachel has become one of Australia’s leading nutritional educators & mentors, delivering post-graduate training & mentoring to naturopaths, allied health care professionals and doctors alike.
- Kaytee Boyd. Kaytee has been involved in the Health and Wellness industry for 20 years. She is a member of the Nutrition Society of NZ, MINND foundation trained for autism spectrum and currently one of New Zealand’s specialists in nutrition, diagnostics & treatment protocols for cancer patients.
- Ani Wilson. After a 20 year career as a corporate director, Ani is now a Burnout Coach, Author and Speaker who specialises in the neuroscience behind stress and burnout in high performing business owners and managers.
- Dr Nicky Baillie Baillie is a registered GP and Medical Herbalist, in clinical practice for over 20 years. Over this time she has come to realise that there are many ways to support and care for our clients. She is passionate about nutritional medicine, and herbal medicine - the tradition, the practice and the potential of plants for supporting health.
- Dr Morella Lascurain graduated Magna cum laude in medicine in 1993 and went on to train in orthopaedic surgery. Disgruntled with the crushing stress in her own life, she abandoned conventional medicine to seek more holistic ways of healing and living.
- Sharon Erdrich is a New Zealand Registered Nurse, Registered Naturopath, Medical Herbalist, Aromatherapist and Holistic Nutritional Consultant with a busy practice in Auckland. Sharon has a Master of Health Science (Hons) from the University of Auckland, specialising in nutrition.
- Dr Shira Michaeli is a family wellness chiropractor based in Auckland, NZ. She specialises in pediatric developemental neurology and has a strong interest in helping families live life to the fullest; from pregnancy and infancy to the very elderly.