Don’t miss the 2018 Local Content Conference in Houston. Be there to meet renowned subject matter experts from across the globe. The Conference will hold from 01 May- 2 May 2018.
Who Should Attend and Why:
Representatives of NOCs:
- NOCs from OPEC and non-OPEC countries are expected to discuss their respective local content policies and how it will retain/attract investors.
Networking: Bring plenty of business cards and participate in speed networking that will take your business to the next level
- Join the Gala Dinner
- Participate in the cocktail reception and lots more
Ready for capital flight?
Come listen to why World Bank is planning to scale back funding of oil/gas projects in developing countries and voice your concerns
Attract capital to your investments: learn how to secure international finance for your projects
Representatives of IOCs:
- IOCs will discuss operational challenges from implementation of local content policies and propose win-win solutions
Representatives of ISPs
- ISPs will analyze the framework and concerns regarding formation of technical partnership with local companies as well as technology transfer.
Representatives of local companies
- Local companies will present successes due to local content policies and discuss issues impeding their growth in the oil/gas industry
International Local Content professionals
- International local content experts will present papers including but not limited to best practices/linkages on local content, comparative analysis of regional local content policies, challenges of technology transfer from ISPs to local companies, capacity building challenges, personnel training amongst other topics
Learn international perspective of local content from the lens of EU, WTO and IMF.
Law and Policy makers will discuss role of legislation in promoting local content
Panels: listen to panel of experts from NOC, IOC, ISP, Local Companies, International institution, law makers share ideas on how to create a sustainable local content policy
Post Conference Benefits
- Production of white paper by international local content experts that will analyze the concerns of all stakeholders and present pathways to sustainable local content policies in different regions including MENA, South America and Africa
- Distribution of conference materials free of charge to delegates
- Fostering of relationships amongst conference delegates
- Provision of local content experts upon request to assist delegates in developing an enduring local content policy
And many more!
Questions?: Email: email@example.com