Join CASA of Missoula on Friday, February 2, 2018 from 6-9pm at the Missoula College for our annual Light of Hope Gala. This is CASA of Missoula's signature fundraiser and proceeds from the event will directly support advocacy for abused and neglected children in Missoula & Mineral County.
The evening will include music, dinner & drinks, guest speakers and a live and silent auction at the Missoula College's new location, overlooking the beautiful Clark Fork River.
The evening's line-up inlcude:
- Music ensemble by Eden Atwood & Simone Fielding
- Guest speakers include Joe & Katie Houston, adoptive parents
- Live auction presented by Mayor John Engen
- Silent Auction hosted by Kappa Alpha Theta
- Greg's Wagon raffle & a wine raffle
- Meet & greet some of CASA of Missoula's amazing volunteers!