Innovation Brew Works has grown incredibly during the past 3 years, and we'd like to thank you for your continued support for our unique program and brewpub!
We invite you to enjoy the afternoon with us (and some of our local brewer friends, too!) as we celebrate an amazing 3 years of crafting an education here at Cal Poly Pomona. Be ready for special release beers, tasty bites, live entertainment, games, raffles, and more!
IBW 3rd Anniversary Party
Saturday, April 21st, 2018, 1:00PM-4:30PM
Innovation Brew Works - Parking Lot
3650 W Temple Ave, Pomona, CA 91768
Tickets are offered online through Eventzilla ($35) and at the door ($40) on a first come, first serve basis. Tickets are limited, and we are expecting a sizable crowd - so we suggest buying them while you can!
IBW ANNIVERSARY WRISTBAND - Includes beer tastings* from IBW, Guest Breweries, and Home Brew booths!
With your purchase, you will also get a limited edition IBW Anniversary T-Shirt and Commemorative Tasting Glass!
*Innovation Brew Works promotes responsible drinking. All guests purchasing alcohol must present a valid ID. No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear to be intoxicated. Guests giving alcohol those who have already been cut-off will be ejected We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guests.
DESIGNATED DRIVER WRISTBAND - Includes limited edition IBW Anniversary T-Shirt and bottomless soda throughout the event.
Will be a different wristband than a regular attendee.
You MUST be at least 21-years-old to attend (Sorry parents, leave the kiddos at home!)
All guests must present valid I.D., and will not be admitted without it.
All persons must keep the IBW wristband on during the entirity of the event as proof of ticket purchase and age.
IBW will only be open to those attending the event during the time stated above.
First batch of Brew Works Bottles to be released during the event.
Specialty beers to be released at pre-designated time during the event.
You will recieve a list of these times on a paper when you pick up your tasting glass.
Barrel Aged Beer Releases (750mL bottles AND on tap!):
- Live Sawn (Barleywine (9.3% ABV) aged in Rye Whiskey Barrels)
- Rift Sawn (Barleywine (12.3% ABV) aged in Bourbon Barrels)
- Ranch Hand (Brett Saison (8.0% ABV) aged in White Wine Barrels)
- Second Storey (Stout (7.8% ABV) aged in Rye Whiskey Barrels)
- Wandering Monk (Belgian Golden Strong Ale (8.2%), one Rum Barrel batch, one Red Wine Barrel batch)
More beer releases to be announced!
Last call will be at 4:15PM, Last Pours will be at 4:20PM.
IBW will be closed from 4:30PM - 5:30PM in order to clean up from the event, and will re-open for normal business at 5:30PM.
Outside food and beverage will not be allowed at the event. We do have vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Live performances from Couches & Co. and Sincerely, Me
- Alongside INNOVATION BREW WORKS, we will have eight different guest breweries:
ALOSTA BREWING COMPANY
LAST NAME BREWING
MAIN STREET BREWERY
MT. LOWE BREWING CO.
NO CLUE CRAFT BREWERY
REV BREWING COMPANY
RITUAL BREWING COMPANY
SANCTUM BREWING COMPANY
- The Horse Thief Brewers Association will also be present!
- Photo Booth, Giant Jenga, Cornhole, and MORE games!!!
- Food for purchase from IBW and Poly Trolley Award-Winning Food Truck