The Association of Corporate Investigators will be holding its inaugural one day symposium on Thursday 5th July 2018. This event is designed and intended for those undertaking, supporting and leading in-house corporate investigations. Featuring an impressive line up of confirmed speakers, this event is selling out fast, secure your place now.
The symposium speakers and panel members include:
- Satnam Tumani - Kirkland & Ellis, Partner and former Serious Fraud Office, Head of Bribery & Corruption.
- Tony Shaw QC - Red Lion Chambers.
- Hugh Bigwood - Rio Tinto, Global Head of Ethics & Integrity.
- Judy Krieg - Partner, Fieldfisher and former Rolls Royce CCO.
- Alexandra Underwood - Partner, Fieldfisher.
- Wendy Addison - Speakout - Speakup.
- Simeon Wilson - Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- Clare Rewcastle-Brown - Investigative Journalist and author of the Sarawak Report.
- Bruce Forbes - Prudential, Group Head of Financial Crime Investigations.
- Anthony Garnett - International Federation of Red Cross & Red Cresent Societies (IFRS).
- Angus Farr - Chartered Institute of Professional Development, Central London Branch Chair.
- Members of the Association of Corporate Investigators, Executive Committee.
This symposium will be of interest to all levels of corporate investigators, internal legal counsel, external investigation, dispute and litigation lawyers, regulatory and compliance professionals, human resources specialists, consultancy and audit firms, investigative journalists and anyone generally interested in corporate investigations.
An excellent opportunity to learn more about this exciting new association and network with peers from other organisations.