3pm to 6 pm Education Progams
6pm General Membership Meeting *Third District Members Only
6:30pm Membership Reception *Third District Members Only
7:30 am Exhibitor Hall opens
9:00 – Noon Morning sessions
12:15 – 1:15 pm Luncheon
1:15 – 2 pm Exhibitor Hall
2:00 - 5 pm Afternoon sessions
All are accompanied with rolls, butter, beverage and dessert
Strawberry Fields Salad: grilled chicken breast on a bed of field greens, candied pecans, crumbled bleu cheese, sliced strawberries, mandarin oranges, raspberry vinaigrette
Mango Chicken: grilled chicken breast with mango barbeque sauce finished with pineapple and mango salsa
Grilled Balsamic Vegetables with a crispy risotto cake
Things to Know:
- Name Bagdges will be mailed around September 13th. Registrations after this date, please pick up the name tag upon arrival. There is a $5 fee to replace a name badge.
- Friday is a full day course -- no half day tuition available
- Tuition rates include contintenal breakfast and plated lunch
- CE Certificates and evaluations are the only proof of attendance. Please be sure to turn your certificate in as you leave the course. NYSDA registry is notified of CE credits.
- License numbers are not required
- Cancellation by August 30th for full tuition refund. No refunds given after this date.