In this workshop we’ll cover conditions that allow fraud to occur, the mindset of a person who commits fraud, actual local examples of frauds, the impact to business owners, and practical steps for identifying and correcting weak points in your organization.
Who it’s for: Business owners with 10-200 employees; Advisors & Professionals who recognize vulnerability within their client base
When:Thursday April 26th 11:30am- 1:30pm
Where:Columbia Center Conference Room #190
201 West Big Beaver Road, Troy MI 48084
Food? You bet, lunch is provided
Join us as our presenters discuss:
· Common types of frauds, and little known facts
· Why fraud & embezzlement is more common in small- business. . . and why it is hard to prevent.
· What actions to take if you suspect or discover fraud
· Recommendations and best practices for online banking and electronic transfers
· What tools can you use at your bank to help detect and identify fraud?
· A downloadable tool to help you locate the weak points in your organization