The Local Government Sustainable Energy Coalition (LGSEC) and the Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD) invite you to register for a one-day informational and networking forum for California local government energy professionals on Monday, April 23rd from 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM. The event will take place at SMUD's Customer Service Center building at 6301 S Street, Sacramento, CA in the Rubicon Room, on the first floor.
April's meeting will focus on Energy Storage: Meeting California's Clean and Reliable Energy Goals. Speakers will provide valuable insights on California’s Energy Storage roadmap, the state of the technology, emerging policy, decision-making tools for implementation and first-hand project experience.
Click here to view the agenda!
- Deepak Aswani | Senior Engineer, Energy Storage Research and Development, SMUD
- Rick Brown | President, Terraverde Energy, LLC.
- Michael Carpol | Manager, Commercial solar and Storage Sales, Tesla
- Rahul Chopra | Senior Advisor, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
- Jessie Denver | Energy Program Manager, City and County of San Francisco, Department of the Environment
- Rachel DiFranco | Sustainability Manager & Smart City Co-Facilitator, City of Fremont
- Angelina Galiteva | Board Member, California Independent System Operator (CAISO), and Founder and President, Renewables 100 Policy Institute
- Jonathan Hart | Senior Specialist, Technology Integration, Center for Sustainable Energy
- Lou Jacobson | Director of Demand Side Management, Redwood Coast Energy Authority
- Lupe Jimenez | Manager, Electrical Transportation and Energy Storage R&D, SMUD
- Danny Kennedy | Managing Director, California Clean Energy Fund (CalCEF/CalCharge)
- Irene Moosen | Regulatory Consultant, Local Government Sustainable Energy Coalition
Who should attend?
Local government program directors and managers, economic development directors, elected leaders and their staff, businesses interested in serving local governments, community groups supporting the acceleration of change to a clean energy future.
To learn about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Margaret Bruce at email@example.com
Please contact Grace Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-448-1198 x340 for any registration and event-related questions.
To learn about LGSEC membership, please visit www.lgsec.org or email Margaret at email@example.com